My mission is to provide clients with a feasible personal health plan, centered around methods that produce confidence and desired sustainable outcomes.
- Grant funded Salvation Army Homeless Shelter Health Coaching.
- Grant funded Women's Breast Center Health Coaching
- Hospital Based Corporate Health Coaching program
- Duke Certification in Integrative Health Coaching
- Stanford Chronic Disease Self Management Leader Trainer and Workshop Leader
- Registered Nurse with 30 years experience working in a variety of critical care inpatient and outpatient settings.
- 10 years health coaching as a Heart Health Navigator in an outpatient Women's Center.
- Implemented a cardiovascular disease risk screening and minimization of risk program, specifically targeting coronary artery disease, stroke and diabetes risk.